Friday, September 10, 2010

Anothe Fun Weekend

Izikaya night August 21st-22nd:
No rest for the weary as they say, especially when one has good friends. So out the door I went to Toyama to meet with Hilda and Debbie for drinks at an izakaiya with our Brazilian friends. After eating a quick dinner at Sizeriya and doing and hour of karaoke with Maranna we meet up with the boys (to interrupt their “boys night” out) at the bottom of the CIC building (ironically enough I go to the CIC building quite often and still have no idea what ‘CIC’ actually stands for O.o) At any rate we all had a great time together talking about random things and seeing who could fit a bear bottle the furthest down their own throat O.o We also played “never have I ever” which in truth is a very dangerous game. That game can either reveal too much, cause someone to get severely angry or if you’re with the right crowd; find out funny and rather interesting things about your friends in which you can smile and laugh off later. We were at the bar for quite a long time and truthfully I became a bit listless towards the end. That and one of the boys managed to get himself sick from drinking too much so when we called Nobuki’s wife to pick him up we all went home. Hilda and I however had no way home since the trains had stopped running, so we spent the night at Marianna’s and Wagner’s home.


The following morning instead of going home or to Sukiyaki the four of us ( after Mc Donalds and Ice-cream ^^) headed to HImi beach or one of those beaches in the Takaoka-esque region. It was a very pretty day and the three of them jumped in the water as soon as we got to the beach. Me however had no bathing suit so I sat on the beach and watched them. Not too long after however they told me to walk in up to my knees just so I could chat with them, and after doing so Wangner ended up splashing me. Eventually I just gave up and swam around in my street clothes. What was odd however is that Wagner, Marianna and Hilda managed to get bit or stung by something. I didn’t get stung but that was enough to end the beach excursion. We packed it all in and Hilda and I were dropped off at the station after we took a pit stop at her house and she let me borrow her clothes. Before we went our separate ways Hilda and I ate dinner at Santoshi’s and even landed free mango lassi. Apparently she always gets free lassi when she is with a small number of people. Which to me is a pretty sweet deal. Tired and ready to sleep I hopped the train to Kurobe and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment