Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentines weekend ( Short Yay!)

Friday February 12th: I went to Jacks award party. Apparently he won some award for his puppet designs so some member of Colare and the Niikawa Jets went to Green Café for dinner and to celebrate. As nice as Green Cafe is the enkai food is never something I really enjoy or get full off of though sometimes they have really good dishes. Nevertheless we just sat and talked and ate and drank for around two hours despite the fact that I was driving. Then we all decided that we would go to MoMo bar afterwards. So around twelve of us made our way to the bar and sat and had drinks, played pool (horribly I might add) and had a good time. It was a good start to an overall fun and restful weekend.

Sunday February 14th: Saturday passed by at home and relaxing, something that alludes me on the weekends and most days of the week. Either way the beginning of the day was restful and I didn’t do much, but around 5:30 I left for the train station so I could meet Tiffany in Toyama for dinner. We ended up eating at Satoshi’s ( a really good Indian restaurant) and she brought her friend Yunosuke along. He was a really cool guy. A Japanese boy who had moved to London on working holiday and who loves England. He’s really into music and was truly a gentlemen. When it was time to pay for our check he covered both me and Tiffany. I was truly not expecting it. Then we decided to pound out an hour of Karaoke in which he liked my singing and gave me homework to learn a Janet Jackson song for his going away dinner/party the following Friday. I told him I’d try it and we all parted ways. He was a cool cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment