Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PUFFY

So this the next few posts are going to be a bit out of order ^^;; すみません!

July 6th
So on a regular day of the week (a Tuesday) I came home for work and started to get ready for the Puffy concert that evening. I was never really a fan of Puffy, but I figured I couldn’t/shouldn’t miss the opportunity to see a pretty famous Jpop group especially since the venue was a mere five minutes from my apartment. So I ended up getting a bit dressed up and waited in the Colare Lobby for my friends to arrive. When they finally did, I realized I was the only that decided to dress up. I was told that I looked good and then we checked out tickets. Apparently Val bought everyone else’s ticket with hers so they had seats beside each other. I purchased mine separately so I was seated by myself on the opposite side of the auditorium. It felt a bit awkward but I resolved to enjoy myself anyway.

When the concert started it was a lot of fun. I had never heard any of those songs before but there were quite enjoyable to listen to. One song in particular “Puffy is a Monster” was a fun song because the backup dancers came on stage and taught us the Para that went along with the song. It’s always fun when the crowd can get involved with the performance. The only think I regret about this concert was the fact I was wearing leather three inch boots. This wouldn’t have been so bad if it was a standing/sitting affair. However when they came on stage the crowd stood and remained standing for the entirety of the concert. After hour one and a half my feet no longer approved. XD Nevertheless the concert ended and the five of us met back in the lobby long enough for quick goodbyes. Most everyone had a train to catch, and I have to say it’s a weird experience when I’m not the one running to catch a train or need to get home by a certain time. I quite like it XP Considering that I did not eat dinner I decided to take a fifteen minute drive to a Mc Donald’s (cause greasy food after a concert just feels right lol ) grabbed food and went to down on it. It was indeed a good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment