Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wrap up of August

( *pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs* Can’t believe I’ve managed to fall nearly two months behind in writing. *Cracks knuckles* let’s makes this short and sweet. )

August 23rd to the 27th was a week I simply hung out with the new Uozu Jets. Pa and Julia to be precise. We ate dinner out a few times and had karaoke with some new Namerikawa Jets and old friends. Turns out that Julia is a good singer. This all led up to Friday night’s poker game (in which I earned a nice bounty) and to the crowning moment of the week “Welcome Weekend”.

August 28th-29th:
So deciding that my car would make it I picked up Julia and Pa and we took the 1hr~1 1/2hr drive to Toga. It was a pretty fun drive and we saw a rainbow as well. Once we got there we managed to land bunks because we made it to the site relatively early. Once we did that we kinda lagged around a bit and finally met up with people. We walked down to the area where the actual party was held. It was relatively fun and it was just simple talking and light drinking until later on that night when everyone was there. I happened to wear a “Doug” shirt to the party and I was told that I had the most awesome shirt at the party. It was pretty amazing how many people knew about the nickelodeon show. People from Britain, Australia and other countries told me that they loved that show. I guess that such greatness was indeed and rightfully shared with the world XD.

The Night in general had its up’s and downs. The music wasn’t very good but we danced to what we could. Had a conversation with a friend that was very sad. However I think we are ok now. I’m not sure really. Had a random meeting with an Interac person and that turned into a wild and crazy night. It took me a solid week to get all the grass out of my hair, and at least a solid two weeks for all the mosquito bites to go away. Darn bugs, I was ate ALIVE! I also made a few more bonds with new people that are paying off today. Even got a nickname out of it. It’s was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment