Sunday, October 25, 2009

The begining of a string of PARTIES!

Friday 23rd:
Today I was at Koshino Jr. High and work was per usual. After work I had very little time to do anything further on my costume. I don’t remember what I did for the hour so gap I had in between work and going to Mihoko’s except for going to the market and getting food for the party. After that I headed home, slapped on some decorative make-up and met Mihoko at her job. From there we drove to her house and I played with baby Reina (her son and a cute, chubby baby) while she prepared some food. Not too long after her two girlfriends came with their four children. I was designated as the candy giver so the kids had to come and say trick or treat if they wanted any snacks. They were quite adorable and wore little bandanas with Halloween decorations on them. I only spent two hours or so there. Despite leaving early I had a good time with them all. Very family like and close knit. The food was good, and I played Othello and Tap Tap revenge with the kids on my IPhone. They thought it was the funest thing. When it was time for me to head out, Mihoko gracious made me a plate to go and walked me to my car. She also said that her friends are already quite fond of me, and I’m glad to hear that. It just means more chances to hang out, have a good time and with any hope learn something new.

Once I left Mihoko’s house I rushed back to Kurobe and went to Green Café where Rosa was holding her birthday party. I was only a little over an hour late so it wasn’t too bad. Once I walked in a received a large cry of “Ooos” from the table because of my face make-up. It was so bad that Rosa took enough pictures for me to see spots for fifteen minutes afterwards. In any case there was about 10-15 people at the party and of course we had good conversations and a lot of laughs.. apparently mostly my doing. I can be a sarcastic individual sometimes  . Luckily I made it just in time for desert. I ended up having one slice of pumpkin pie that Rosa made and two slices of cake. One from a interesting concoction Rosa constructed and a store bought cake that Adam brought. Needless to say by the end of the night I was fairly full. From there we said our goodbyes, I dropped off a birthday card to Rosa and went home. However instead of working on my costume I decided that I was just to exhausted to be up and took a nap. Unfortunately this led to me sleeping the whole of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Kids do love their rhythm games....

    But I'm glad you had fun and your costume turned out absolutely amazing. Keep having fun and being your amazing self.

    Peace! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Sounds like a fun time. Keep up the genki =)

    ReplyDelete